If you’re a writer and you’d like to read at Penguin Plays Rough, here is what you need to know.
- You don’t have to be published. Don’t worry.
- Your work should be short fiction, and it should be no longer than one side of one A4 page in length.
- We’ve had people read scripts, long poems and other things here as well.
- There are drinks. And cushions.
- Writers get a cut of the door fee, so the more people you bring along, the better it works out for everyone.
- If you’ve got any other questions, email us.